The font editor is used to import fonts into your project. From here, you are able specify properties on the font resource selected.
- Font name - The name of this asset. This name will be used to reference this specific font.
- Font size - This property will dictate how large/small the font will be. The minimum font size is 8.
- Preview text - The text typed in this textbox will be used as an example in the center pane to show how the font will look using the loaded font.
- Font type - This will setup the asset to be either a monospaced font or a normal font.
- Normal font - A normal font is a font that may vary kerning values in addition to glyph width.
- Monospaced font - A font where each glyph spans the same width for every character in the fontset. Kerning values are also the same across the board.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor