The audio editor allows you to import audio assets into your project. Supported formats include AAC, MP3, OGG, and WAV audio formats.
- Name – The name of this asset. The name will be used to reference this specific audio asset across your project.
- Audio Type – This categorizes the use of the audio asset in question.
- Normal Audio – General purpose audio asset
- Voice – For use for dialog and audio files for speech
- Background Music – Audio that is played in the background of a scene.
- Audio Group – Allows you to group asset with the same group name. A blank field will default to the default group.
- Default Volume – This will specify a value between 0 and 100. This will determine the loudness of the audio.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor